CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

New at this so bear with me

OK so I am new at this and thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with my family and friends who are so far away.

Marcus has begun to walk and I want to share that with some people and Michaela is doing some fun things in school and I would like to share that too.

I will learn as I go and if anyone has tips to help me I would really appreciate it.

I will try to get a few pictures and maybe some video of Marcus on here soon.

Love you all,
Lisa

1 comments:

Tales of MEE said...

Love the new blog and we're so excited that we'll get to see videos & photos of the kids & you guys! We miss you and are sad to miss out on all the changes. We can't believe Marcus is walking now! If you ever have ANY questions about the blog feel free to call or email! :) It's a lot of fun though!