CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Trying this out!

Michaela did the Norris Middle School Talent Show on November 15, 2007. She did very well for it being her first time singing a solo, with her music starting late and not getting her intro. most would have lost it, but she knew that was her starting point and she just started singing. It was a very good experience for her. Grandma Pat and Grandma MaryLynn came to watch. Over all I would have to say it was a good night and they all a great job.

I sure hope this works.

Love to you all,

Lisa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michaela, you did a great job! Singing in front of people is the hardest thing I have ever done on stage and I have acted, danced, done speeches, and played an instrument! I was even in a couple of beauty contests.(yikes) Keep up the good work, you are really brave!
-Laura