CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

BRRRR!

I can not believe what a change in just a few hours. It was so nice when we came home from school, now the wind is blowing and it is cold. Yuck.

Michaela made it full days all week this week. I am very proud of her. She has been tired but not too terrible. Tonight she is with her new youth group, at the Dare 2 Share event in Lincoln. She called and is having a blast. She was very excited to go. I am excited for her, I just hope she doen't get too tired. I am guessing she will hit the wall on Sunday and sleep most of the day.

Not much else, just working and working some more.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Michaela got a perm this week I will try and get a picture of her to post on here soon. It looks very cute and she loves it.

Love to all,
Lisa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hope she had fun at Dare2Share! Alexa wasn't able to go, but she heard from friends that it was a blast. So glad to hear that Michaela is feeling a bit better! A new hair-do is always a good "pick-me-up"!

I'm lovin your new blog look! This new one is my fave!

NUSLP said...

hope Michaela is feeling better! Spring is almost here!