CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone has a great day after a day of snow.

Just a little update:

Michaela went to school last week, Monday and Tuesday she only made it 1/2 days. On Wednesday she made it all day, I was so proud of her, but could tell she was tired when we got home, no youth group for you little girl. On Thursday she woke up and looked terrible, she had huge dark circles under her eyes and an upset stomach. I told her she could stay home, at first she was going too, but soon she was dressed and wanted to try it. Ok I am all for that. She went, I did not see her at lunch time, I got a call about 1:00 she was exhausted and wanted to go home, so I said meet me at the car. I got in the car and took one look at her and was shocked. She was pasty white, big/huge bags under her eyes and the dark circles were worse. She didn't even make it out of the parking lot and she was asleep. Mind you we live 4 miles from school, she was out, I had to wake her up when we pulled in the driveway. Brought her in, tucked her into bed and that is where she stayed until I got home with Marcus at a little after 4:00. She was back in bed by 9:15 and slept until 8:30 yesterday morning. I did call the doctor again yesterday to see if there was anything we could give her to help her out, but never got a call back. So we will see.

Anyone ever dealt with this before? This is new to me, I have heard lots of Iron, Vitamin C, good vitamins. I don't know, it is crazy stuff, I feel like we take one step forward and 3 steps back.

Not much else here, just hanging out. Loved my snow day yesterday, got some work around here done. Today, we will have to wait and see, what the day brings. Steve is working until 7:00 so probably not doing anything exciting for Valentine's day here.

Have a great day.

Love to all,
Lisa

1 comments:

Tara said...

A friend of mine had mono in high school & I remember her doing half days for awhile. I hope Kayla is doing ok this week. Still praying...