CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayers for Michaela

Michaela has had a headache for the last 5 days & has missed a day and a half of school because of it. I am taking her to the Doctor again in the morning to see if we can find some answers.


Please pray that we find a cause, not that I want it to be anything, but would like to find her some relief so she can get back to school. I just wish I could take her pain away and help her more than just giving her Motrin every 4-6 hours.

I will post more tomorrow after we get home from the doctor and let you all know what we find out.

Thanks for your prayers.

Love,
Lisa

1 comments:

Tales of MEE said...

We'll definitely be praying for her. I remember all the headaches I used to get before getting my glasses, it was so miserable! I hope they find some answers! Love you all! M for the fam