CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Whew!!! What a week!

This has been one long week. My first back since being sick, now Kayla is down with URI, stuff, yuck. It is way to early in the school year for this. I am hoping it goes away soon, she is so tired of coughing, her sides hurt, lucky me I think I am right behind her, I hope not because I don't want to aggravate what I have. Vitamin C is my friend.

Michaela is excited for Youth Explosion 09 at Princeton Countryside Alliance Church tomorrow. They are the "Security" the front of their shirts say, Secure in Christ. I am so excited and love that she is so involved with this group. I have to chuckle when I think of it. The leaders are the same leaders I had for Youth group growing up. Kent and Lori you are amazing and so great with these kids. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you give to the kids and how you help and guide them everyday.

Youth Explosion is Starts at 4:00, tomorrow, Sunday, Sept.20, 2009. Come hear a some great music and fellowship.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Perfect weather for a concert! The t-shirt logo is great, love it!

Alexa ended up going to her youth group Car Rally late this afternoon & AJ ended up going to the Apple Jack Festival in Ne City with a friend. Hope the concert went well & that the kids had fun! Such a blessing to have great youth group leaders who invest in the kids' lives!