CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Got her blood test results! :(

So they called today with her blood test results, everything tested fine, negative for Celiac, I called them back to talk see if that meant we were doing the colonscopy, they said no. Also told me you can test negative for Celiac and they will find it when they do the scope and biopsy.

Not what I wanted to hear. I just want answers, and they are not coming as fast as I wish. Having a very hard time getting her to eat much and pushing her to intake calories is sometimes, harder than watching her when she is in pain. Anyone with high calorie drinks or snacks, let me know. Everything we had tried she isn't going for.

Thanks for all the prayers, keep them coming, the answer is out there, just need to find it.

Love to all.
Lisa

0 comments: