CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone! 2008 has been a year of ups and downs, and my wish for 2009 is that everyone remains healthy and safe.



Who would have thought 2008 should be over already. It seems like yesterday it was just beginning. The years just seem to keep on flying by.



My Niece, Michelle posted asking what are your goals for 2009? Well I had not thought about it until now. Some of my goals for 2009 are:
*To be a little more easy going and not so high strung.
* Spend more time just enjoying my children and the new things that come each day.
* I would love to lose some weight and look just totally awesome for Kristal's Wedding in June.
*To keep our Finances better and not worry so much about money.
*I pray the Lord will help be the best wife/Mother and Teacher I can be. Give me strength to deal with whatever the challenge the may bring. Along with teaching, help me to be the best Sunday School teacher and be a good example for my kids I teach.

What are your Goals? Let's start the chain and maybe help keep everyone on track.

Love and prayers to all. Happy New Year.

1 comments:

Tara said...

I love the list you made for your goals of 2009! My list is similar to yours - and I'd also like to be more diligent with daily quiet times with the Lord. (haven't done so great at that lately)

May God bless you and your family this year! Love you lots!
Tara Hope