CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Marcus Lee!




My Baby boy is 3 years old today! Man time has flown by, seems like just yesterday he was born! I remember it like yesterday anyway!


He is getting so big, pretty easy to potty train, he is talking our ears off, all boy; loves the mud, dirt, trucks and tractors. He has energy to burn. Sometimes I think he is the Energizer Bunny! He keeps on going and going.


Had his Thomas party yesterday here at the house, my seems really small when the family is all here. Kind of like sardines. :) It was a fun time and glad we did it. Thanks to everyone for coming you made the special. Thanks to all who traveled long distances just to be here. It meant a lot to me and to him too.

School is going good for the first 2 days anyway, this week will be our first full week so this will be the test.

Have a great day everyone, I am relaxing today. I am really tired after this week and weekend.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Marcus Lee! That's one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen. By the looks of it, Marcus thought so, too. :)