CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sprague Fun Days!




It was a hot one this weekend, but Fun Days went on as usual. We went down Friday night to watch a little bit of Softball. In the short time we were there, I think Marcus found every bit of sand and dirt to get in his hair. I kid you not, I had to wash his hair twice, the first time the shampoo was brown, gross. Sunday we went down to watch the championship game. It started pouring, luckily after the game was over. As the storm passed, Marcus decided it would be fun walk in every mud puddle he could find. It was fun to watch, because after a while you just say, oh well, go for it. He was so dirty it was crazy. He loved walking through and playing with the other kids, forget Mud Volleyball, the little kids had Mud Volleyball of their own. Thanks Rhiannon for the pictures. I agree with her, Preschool Mud Volleyball, minus the ball! Wish I would have taken a picture of his backside, it was caked!

Tonight is open house at school, Michaela will be a 7th grader, yikes. I am not ready for that. We will go out and get her schedule and put a few things in her locker before we start on Thursday. I do not have to go until tomorrow for a couple of hours and then Wednesday for a couple of hours. It will be nice, going to spend Wednesday morning at the movies with Rob and the boys and Joelle, for the last Kids Rule Movie of the summer. Can't beat $3.00 movie with popcorn included. Love it.

I do have a prayer request, my supervisor Jen, her daughter Abby is 2 and has been in Children's since last Wednesday. They can not figure out why she is running high fevers and has a rash. She is not eating or drinking, we pray of wisdom for the doctors, to find out what this is, for Jen and Ben as they watch their young child be poked and poked some more. We pray for Abby that she starts to feel better soon and for courage to let the doctors and nurses do what they need to do, even though it hurts. Hard for someone so little.

Thanks again and love to all!

3 comments:

NUSLP said...

Lisa - I put up the pictures:) What a fun day! I am praying for Jen and her little girl!

The Chelton's said...

Thanks Rhiannon! I posted them already! No problems getting them on here. It went very slick!

Lisa

Tara said...

Cute pics of Marcus & friends. :) Hope school is off to a good start for Michaela! Can't believe how fast time flies.

I will keep little Abby in my prayers - keep us posted.