CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Work already!!!

I am off tomorrow for some training at school. I can not believe in 7 days we have to report. I am ready to go, I am ready for a routine again, although I will miss being at home with Marcus. He gets to go see Deanna on Thursday, while I finish my training, as Steve has to work.

Today, was going to be a day of fun, but turned into a day of hurry up and wait. We had the sewer drains cleaned out as our washing machine kept bubbling up on the floor in the basement. It was a long process and then we had to clean it up. Yuck, but we did rearrage my laundry room a little it looks a little bigger.

Off to town for some supper, Yeah, no cooking! Got to love family nights out right.

Of course the temp as to go up, school is starting soon. And this weekend is Fun Days at the old school house in Sprague, it is always Africa Hot on Fun Days weekend.

0 comments: