CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prayer Request For Norris Schools

I just had a prayer request for all of my classmates and other children on the bus yesterday. As many of you may have seen on the news or on the internet there was a bus that was in an accident yesterday. A lot of the childeren on the bus were injured but luckily not seriously injured. Most of the older childeren were on the bus were back in school today but alot were still in alot of pain weather it was emotionally or phisically. I knew some of the childeren on the bus but their doing just fine but they are just in shock that something like this would ever happen. Most of the childeren that were not in school today will be by the end of the week. I just want to ask you if you could please pray for them in this time of need. Thank you for all the prayers. God bless!

Kayla

1 comments:

Tara said...

How scary that must've been for those kids. I saw the picture of the bus on it's side in the ditch. I can't imagine driving up to that scene as a parent. So glad that no one was seriously injured. I will put this on my prayer list. Thanks for sharing, Kayla.