CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Feeling a little overwhelmed!

I was just feeling a little over whelmed today, but after visiting my cousin Tara's website I read a great verse from the Bible, that put everything into perspective for me. I often forget that in these times I need to just turn it over to God and ask for his help and guidance. I know his love for me is greater than anything I am dealing with.

But yet I look around and think I don't have it so bad, so why do I feel so over whelmed. Then I feel selfish for feeling the way I feel. Torn and conflicted. There are times when I feel like things are rolling along fine and then I crash into a wall and sink back into this state. I don't like feeling like this and I am trying really hard to get over hitting that wall. Just not quite there yet.

I was looking at a pamphlet I have and found a verse that really made me think:

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34: 17-18

Sorry this post is so depressing, but I needed to let it out and this seemed like a good place to do it. Thanks for listening.

Love to all.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, great verse! I'm going to look that one up and underline it in my Bible. YOU'VE encouraged me today! Thank you, my dear friend & cousin!