CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congratulations to our beautiful Daughter!

Just had to put a little congrats in here to Michaela for making Honor Roll for 4th quarter! We are very proud of her and she is proud of herself. She is excited to start sixth grade in August, I think she is most excited about playing in the band. She is going to try the trumpet. I hope she does well, I never played anything and Steve played the trombone. So we will see how it goes.
We love you Michaela Marie, and are very proud of the young lady you are becoming!
Keep her in your prayers especially this evening with the storms, she is not likeing them, but we hope to get through them.
Love you Michaela

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kayla!!!!!! I am thinking and praying for you guys tonight. I hope that all is well and stays that way. Love you guys. I pray that God keeps you safe all through the night!

Tara said...

Middle school already next year? Oh, my - how the time flies by! Congrats Kayla on finishing up your elementary school days & for making the honor roll! Good luck with band next year!

The Chelton's said...

Kayla:

You have dealt with a lot of new things this week and I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you. You are handling them like a trooper and Know we love you very much and know what a wonderful young lady you are.

Keep making us proud!
Love,
Mom and Dad and Marcus too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michaela!! Way to go on making honor roll. You should be very proud. We miss you and are way overdue for a visit. Looking forward to seeing you soon this summer.

Love,
Kathy