CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Calm before the next Storm!

Alright already, I give up!!!!!!!

Just asking for a little prayer help for Michaela tonight, as we prepare for another long night of storms. She was doing so well, but I think a lot has to do with the fact it is non-stop television coverage. I finally had to turn off the TV last night. It was terrible.

We had 5.5 inches of rain last night and needless to say 2 ways out of town right now, if we get more, 68th North will be the only way out. They have been hauling in large rocks along the railroad tracks all day and on Firth road to help support it before tonight.

All I can say is. I am ready for some sun and no more storms for awhile. I think I have more of a hard time because, I know it is coming and knowing she is going to be so crazy doesn't help.

So to all of you, have a good evening, and hopefully the rain and stroms will pass us all over.

Love,
Lisa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I think that prayer was definitely answered last night. We were bracing ourselves for another whopper last night, but it didn't happen. Halleluia!

Sunshine today! Not a cloud in the sky - think we're in the clear?

I will keep K in prayer - may she know & feel God's peace.