CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Marcus shows off!

Marcus got this huge pig, piggy bank, and we have not put anything in it. He found a penny one day and I told him I would hold it and when we got home he could put it in his bank. Well my son never forgets anything. So I cleaned out my change pocket and gave 1/2 to him and the other to Michaela. You know got to be fair. Steve videoed us while we were counting the pennies he was puting in. Of course at the end you will hear, he thinks we should just dump them out and do it again. He'd do it all night, we had to tell him they don't come out anymore. What a little man, He can be so darn precious one minute and so darn naughty the next. But I love him lots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is so awesome! Great job Marcus! I miss you!

Seriously, that is so cool. He's growing and changing a lot! I bet you are just the most proud family right now.

Tara said...

His little voice counting to 10 - oh so darling! What a lil' cutie-pie! Love his little jammies, too!

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute. Carter watched it with me and said "Marcus can talk some!" He just smiled every time he said something. Looking forward to see you soon.

Kat