CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

A few pictures from Novemeber

I loved this picture, though not a true stair step, because Courtney is just a little shorter than Carter, so by age they were not in order. Should have made them put her on a small block so they could be in order, I liked how Marcus was looking back at all of them.
Michaela, what can I say, almost 12 going on 18! Scary!

My favorite picture of the kids together. Wish I could have gotten more or different ones. But I love this one too.


My little man, what can I say, except, sorry it has taken me till November to get your picture taken. Poor guy! Love you bug!



We had the kids' pictures taken the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Scott and Kathy came in early and when Garrett got out of school they joined us. We had the grandkids on the Chelton side pictures taken together. They all did pretty well. Here are just a select few of the 88 pictures they took that day.

3 comments:

Tales of MEE said...

Lisa, GREAT photos! Were you happy with them? I think they turned out fabulous! Michaela is growing up so quickly & is beautiful in these photos! :)

NUSLP said...

Hey Lisa - I love your blog! Thanks for the offer for Mikayla. I might take you up on the offer in the next few months:) Casey comes home today...so we will be waiting for him. Thanks again for the offer! I really appreciate it!
Rhiannon

Tara said...

Love these pictures of the kids! Especially the one of M & M together! Beautiful!
Love ya,
Tara