CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Just a quick Change

Wanted to get the background changed, but not enough time to post a whole lot.

Micheala was in the Star City Holiday Parade on Saturday so last week we were busy running to practices and preview night ETC... She had a great time, she was hot by the time they were done and we were frozen. Imagine that.

This week she has her first band concert. I can not even pretend to think how this is going to sound. But hey, they are just beginners. They may surprise us all.

Next week she will be 12 years old, I can't hardly bring myself to write it. It sadens me terribly. Just yesterday she was my little baby and now she is almost a teenager. Yikes, she is growing up so fast and as much as I would love to keep her a little girl she is not one anymore. But I am still the Mom and have lots of say in what she wears and buys. Not to her liking, I can tell you that.

I will try to post some holiday photos this weekend, try is the key word there.

Love to all.

Lisa and the family

1 comments:

Tara said...

Love the new background! Can't believe your little girl will be 12! I remember when she was born - such a joyous day! She's one of your biggest blessings for sure!