CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Twas the week before Christmas!

Just a quick update, sorry still no pictures to put on. Maybe next time.

Sending prayers out to my mom tonight, that she gets to feeling better very soon and that the medicine starts working and we can get her on the road to feeling better before Christmas Eve.

I did get her to go to the doctor, Praise God! She agreed easily, she must of felt really bad to agree so quickly. She has been on Antibiotics since Wednesday and at least had somewhat of a voice this afternoon when I talked to her.

Love you Mom, thanks for going to the Doctor and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Prayers for my mom tonight. Get well soon.

Love to all,
Lisa

2 comments:

Tales of MEE said...

Praying for Grandma along with you! We love you Grandma, hope you're feeling 100% soon!

Tara said...

Take care & hope you're feeling better, Patty!